Friday 27 June 2014

download Oxygen Flow Calculator APK


Oxygen Flow Calculator

Medical



Download .apk

Calculate the time remaining in an oxygen cylinder at a given flow rate.


*** Requires Adobe Air (free on Android Market) download first, if you cannot find it do not download this app***


Set the flow ( lpm )

Set the size ( AA, BB / M6, CC, D, E, G, M, M120, M60, H/K )

See the time remaining


Timer option perfect for any paramedic or EMT on those critical care transports to help ensure you arrive with air to spare. While the timer is running you can change the flow rate if needed. Alarm option will sound when there is 5 minutes remaining and again at 2 minutes and 0.


The calculation uses the standard 200 psi cushion.

In regards to accuracy here is a list of the conversion factors used.

AA 0.04

BB / M6 0.068

C 0.11

D 0.16

D(Pneupac)0.22

DD Lite 0.25

E 0.28

E Lite 0.62

M120 0.81

M60 0.79

G 1.56

M 2.41

H / K 3.14




If you want me to add a tank size or flow rate, or have a problem with the app email me at jasonricemedia@gmail.com
























Download .apk





























Steven Spielberg, and-Levitt sets directorial debut with Scarlett JohanssonThe project is produced by Ram Bergman Productions in association with hit film and the recording will start in April, coming up soon download Oxygen Flow Calculator 1.4.0 apk free . Gordon-Levitt will play the leading role, Don Juan character and there is another female lead soon. Soon. No word on Johansson role, but I'm sure we will know soon enough. I even one hell of a one hell of a role that people do not necessarily thinking of me, revealed Gordon-Levitt. But he is directing much more excited as he is leading it to act up there for a while shorts shorts and runs hitRecord. I have a year with Chris Nolan, Rian Johnson, Steven Spielberg, and I did my best to pay attention. I make short films for a long time now, I have directed a ton of them, and that's a big part of the reason I feel in that in that. .


No comments:

Post a Comment