Monday 30 June 2014

download A.I.type Crystal Clear Theme for free


A.I.type Crystal Clear Theme

Lifestyle



Download .apk

*** Crystal Clear Theme Pack - requires A.I.type Keyboard 1.7.7 and above (Float-N-Split, Plus or Free) ***


Give your keyboard a clean glassy look with an elegant light blue finish.


Looks great on A.I.type keyboard for mobile phones, but on a tablet with Float-N-Split it offers an almost fully transparent look!


By default, the package will get installed on your SD card.


Once installed, you'll be able to select in on the Theme Gallery. א
























Download .apk





























It's official - Paramount gets the team back together for School of Rock 2: America Rocks. Jack Black said he would not return The comedy cost only $ 30,000 to make and earned $ 81,000 at the box office in October 2003. free A.I.type Crystal Clear Theme torrent download


No comments:

Post a Comment