Thursday 1 May 2014

download Book of Mormon Stories for free


Book of Mormon Stories

Books & Reference



Download .apk

Now only .99 cents (NZ dollars)


FULL VERSION


Enjoy The Book of Mormon Stories in this E-book format.

Read the Scriptures every day, learn the Stories of Nephi and Captain Moroni, amongst others.

Perfect as Bedtime stories, you will love it!


Features:

- Easy and simple interface for kids

- Swipe between pages

- Realistic page turning effect

- Choose between chapters

- Offline viewing


Application is 40Mb to allow reasonably good quality imagery.


Copyright notice:

This is only a dedicated browser

Images and references:

https://www.lds.org

Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

© 2010 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.


Tags: LDS, SUD, Latter Day Saints, Scriptures, LDS Gospel Library, LDS Tools, Ensign, Mormones, Mormon channel, LDS Gospel Art Book, Deseret Bookshelf, Musical Instruments for Kids


























Videos




Download .apk





























I can not awakening the household now that I listen to wander through my thoughts and feelings download Book of Mormon Stories 1.0 for free . I needed elsewhere. So a new day begins, a new chapter in the book of love. It seems to me already written, although I do not remember what happens next. All I know is, I've read before and it ends well.


No comments:

Post a Comment