Thursday 27 March 2014

free Guthook's Guide: PCT SoCal 1.1.0 torrent download


Guthook's Guide: PCT SoCal

Travel & Local



Download .apk

Guthook's Guide is a 5-part smartphone guide for your hike on the Pacific Crest Trail. The PCT SoCal app covers the 566 mile portion in Southern California from the U.S./Mexico Border to Highway 58 outside of Tehachapi and Mojave, CA.


Guthook's Guides use a combination of your phone's GPS, downloaded topo maps, and the Google Maps interface to accurately locate your position on the trail. No phone service? Not a problem -- your phone's GPS pinpoints your location on top of topo maps downloaded as part of the app. A bright red line indicates the location of the Pacific Crest Trail.


An elevation profile of the PCT is displayed in the Profile tab of the app. It shows you the elevation of the trail plotted against distance along with your current location on the trail. Tenting sites and water sources are plotted on the elevation profile.


673 waypoints along the this 566.6-mile portion of the Pacific Crest Trail are displayed both on the map and in the searchable "Guide" tab of the app. A Trail Register allows you to post comments about any waypoint and view other users' comments. This feature can be helpful, for instance, to obtain information about upcoming water sources.


The types of waypoints include:


-->Water sources (including the reliability of each water source)

-->Water caches

-->Resupply locations/post offices

-->Tenting sites/camping sites

-->Trail junctions

-->Parking areas along the trail

-->Picnic areas, campgrounds, ranger stations

-->Roads, railroad tracks, power lines, fences, gates

-->Other Landmarks

-->Privies/restrooms

-->Restaurants, stores, libraries, lodging

-->Views


There are also markers on the map every mile or kilometer of the trail track.


Clicking on a waypoint on either the Map or in the Guide opens a detail page for the waypoint, providing further details about that particular waypoint. Details include the waypoint's mileage (or kilometers) point and elevation in feet or meters, photographs of the waypoint, the distance to the next reliable water source (northbound and southbound), a Trail Register where you may post comments and read other users' comments, and other details that will help you during your hike, and help you plan your hike.


About the Pacific Crest Trail: The Pacific Crest Trail, or PCT, is the longest completed trail in the world at 2,660 miles. The trail begins at the U.S./Mexico border near Campo, California, and winds its way through California, Oregon and Washington to its northern terminus at the U.S./Canada border near Manning Park in British Columbia, Canada. Many hikers complete the entire trail in one season ("thru-hikers"), and countless others enjoy hiking anywhere from a few miles to hundreds of miles each year.


Also available:

Guthook's Guide to the PCT: Demo

Guthook's Guide to the PCT: Sierra

Guthook's Guide to the PCT: NorCal

Guthook's Guide to the PCT: Oregon

Guthook's Guide to the PCT: Washington

Guthook's Guide to the John Muir Trail

Tahoe Rim Trail Hiker

Mt. Whitney Guide

AT Hiker: Guthook's Guide (9-part guide to the Appalachian Trail)

Vermont's Long Trail Hiker
























Download .apk





























There is a business aspect, and I would be disingenuous not to tell, but the question is for me, I have to tell another story about these people? So we worked on the business side of it and I did not know it would happen - I was like. 'I 'll never do it again 'But once it on the business aspect of it I thought, that seems fair and cool, so the question must say I was a bit? I was in London and I went into a bar and had some fish and chips and a beer and started to write in my notebook. I write when I wanted to do so, Reminds me of the and 40 minutes later the notebook the notebook download Guthook's Guide: PCT SoCal 1.1.0 apk free . So I text my agent and said, to make the deal. I am so in love with the universe and the characters and the way they have played, and I have so much more I want to do with them. I know I can not do with the success of the first one, but I can try to make a better film, and that's what I'm excited about me, this is the new space of the fear that I am entering now.


No comments:

Post a Comment